InTouchApp for Outlook
- Minimum requirements: Outlook 2003 and above, Windows XP and above
- To install InTouchApp on your PC:
- Download from the link above
- Click on the downloaded file to start the installation
- Follow the prompts to finish the installation
- Start InTouchApp once the installation finishes
- Login using your InTouch username and password
- InTouchApp will show up as a small icon in the system tray when running
- Do not logout of InTouchApp. Sync will stop if you logout
- Changes sync automatically every few hours
- You can also initiate sync manually by going to menu -> Sync Now
Some Things to Consider
Before you begin using the Outlook app, carefully review the following.
- Contacts existing in Outlook will sync with contacts in your InTouch account
- If you do not need existing contacts, delete them all from Outlook before you login
- Support for fields
- We support all contacts related fields such as emails, phones, photo, address, notes, etc.
- We do not support color categories, Follow up flags, linked contacts, etc.
- Works only on Windows PC
- Need support on Mac? Request us here
- Needs Outlook installed on Windows